Yoga is what brought me to Berlin. Here, I have been living and teaching Yoga for more than 13 years. Always interested in expanding myself and my knowledge from an early age, I have been exploring various forms of deep self-expression such as dance, singing, acting, feldenkrais, meditation and as well as healing arts such as life energy work, reiki and qi gong.
All this inspires my teaching. 2018, I left Spirit Yoga after 13 years of teaching at this school as a senior and mentor teacher in order to devote myself fully to my big passion: one-on-one sessions and retreats. It is in these spaces that we can truly connect and where transformation can happen.
It’s my curiosity and passion for life and humanity that inspire me to continuously explore, discover, and distill the essential wisdom from my experiences.
I was born in Ingolstadt and spent a few years of my childhood living in Shanghai. Due to my father’s profession, we traveled often and this allowed me to experience many different cultures while I grew up. There was little constancy but a lot of adventure exploring the big wide world.
After finishing school, health issues forced me to pause. I had developed anorexia which I was able to overcome thanks to a wonderful therapist, Yoga, and many other somatic and energetic body therapies. With hindsight, this was my biggest gift because I was forced to engage deeply with myself and thus had the opportunity to find out who I am in truth and what life means to me.
As a child, I was already passionate about the essential questions of life. I felt a deep yearning to find my inner freedom and truth, expressions of which I first found in dancing and acting. I wanted to touch people’s hearts and remind them of all the treasures hidden inside them. Soon though I understood that the daily reality of this profession was something altogether different. The quest for a deeper truth continued and led me to discover Qi Gong, meditation, Feldenkrais, and many other techniques.
Then, I discovered Yoga and it was love at first sight. Yoga united everything that had seemed to be contradictory and has become a metaphor for life for me, a path for the heart towards more love, wisdom, and compassion.
The greatest gift I received through Yoga was the feeling of having finally arrived home. Through the practice of Yoga, I was able to develop a loving relationship with myself and my body, which allows me to stay present and hold myself in compassion even through difficult times. The daily practice helps me to connect with that silent inner source that nourishes and supports me.
For me Yoga is amazing in that it helps us to experience our inner wealth and vitality and to re-familiarise ourselves with the expansive silence of our own mind.
I am grateful for all my students who helped me grow throughout the years and who keep inspiring me to keep learning so that I can give them the best support on their very unique path.
- Movingness Teacher Training (Somatic Movement)
- Pantarei Approach Practitioner Training (Somatic Bodywork Coaching)
- Teacher Immersion (Donnah Fahri)
- Spirit Yoga 500+ Teacher Training: Yoga Philosophy Module (Ralf Skuban; A. Krupp)
- Svastha Yogatherapy: The Psychology of Yoga 1&2
- Yoga Therapy Training (Simon Borg Olivier)
- Pranayama Teacher Training (Cindy Lee)
- Svastha Yogatherapy Modul 1&2
- YogaJaya 300+ International Teacher Training: Pranayama & Philosophy Module (Emil Wendel), Anatomy & Physiology (Simon Borg Olivier)
- 200*+ Spirit Yoga Teacher Training, Inner Axis & Breathwork Training (MaxStrom)
- Additional Trainings: Reiki1 & Basic Theta Healing (Dr. Hannah Arnold), Life Energy Work (Andreja Les), Salubrious Angel Training (Mari Nil)
My Teaching Experience
- Private Sessions
- Guest Teacher at Romanktikhotel Schweizerhof Flims, Switzerland; Haus Hirt, Bad Gastein Austria
- Group Sessions at Spirit Yoga Berlin
- Business Yoga (Sprüth Magers, Gallerie Jeppe Heinch, Ikea, Landesvertretung Hamburg, amongst others)
- Yoga Retreats & Workshops in Germany & Europe
- Senior Teacher & Mentor at Spirit Yoga Berlin
- Teaching Pranayama & Breathing at 200+Spirit Yoga Teacher Training & YogaTeam Berlin Teacher Training, Kalaa Yoga 300+ Teacher Training
PRIVATE YOGA IN BERLIN
A private session can be very effective in helping you realise your unique goals. The individualised practice is tailored specifically to your needs, challenges, and your constitution. There is no universal practice since we are all unique. In my sessions, I recombine the essences of all the different Yoga styles and trainings I have experienced and trained in over the years.
What other’s are saying:
„Was ich an deinen Kursen besonders schätze, ist dein abwechslungsreiches, in der Wirkung lösendes Yoga, das ruhig fliesst, gleichwohl gezielt in die Kraft geht, ohne je zu überfordern. Jede Yogapraxis mit dir, so verlässlich sie in der umsichtigen Anleitung ist, birgt überraschende neue Erfahrungen, und wenn ich aus einer deiner Yogastunden komme, fühle ich mich verjüngt – ein wunderbares Gefühl.“
„Für Dich, Alexa! Zu dir zu kommen, bedeutet für mich zur Ruhe zu kommen.Durch deine warmherzig und offene Ausstrahlung konnte ich mich sofort auf dich einlassen und von dir lernen. Du brachtest mir bei, meinem Atem noch mehr Aufmerksamkeit zu schenken, mich zu öffnen und durch das Yoga mir selbst jeden Tag ein Stück näher zu sein. Frei zu sein. Ich danke Dir aus tiefstem Herzen. Bis bald! Namaste!“
Start your yoga journey
I will support you exploring the wisdom of your body, either with our without prior knowledge – back to the essential with love, simplicity and mindfulness. Let me support and guide you through your inner journey!